Experienced Non - Manager
- Perform month-end close activities related to major balance sheet accountssuch as Cash and Cash Equivalents, Investments, Payroll and Related Benefits,Accrued Expenses and Equity.
- Prepare and post journal entries and perform accounts reconciliations.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll andTreasury team to ensure proper recording of the transactions.
- Collaborate with various organizations within the Company as well asinteract heavily with the off-shore counter-part handling day to daytransactions.
- Perform monthly and quarterly fluctuation analysis for major balance sheetaccounts
- Prepare schedules for quarterly Controller's Review Package.
- Prepare audit schedules that maybe requested from GL team for quarterreviews and year-end audits.
- Support the Accounting Manager in enhancing the Company's existingaccounting procedures and controllership initiatives and projects to enhanceand automate internal controls and drive systems automation.
- Seek opportunities to improve accounting operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus.
- Strong accounting background. Public accountingexperience preferred
- At least five years accounting experience isrequired
- Team player and have ability to workindependently. Self-motivated and results oriented, a problem solver with"can-do" attitude with strong teamwork skills and strong desire todrive changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization